Wednesday, April 15, 2020

New Release Book Review - "The Shift" by Keion Henderson

Shift: Courageously Moving from Season to Season  -     By: Keion Henderson
The Shift: Courageously Moving from Season to Season
by Keion Henderson
2020, Worthy Books

Review by Diane Busch

This is a book that I could hardly put down because it’s so relatable. I underlined and took notes on much of the content because I want to revisit, reread, and remember.

We all go through "stuff" in life, so we can all relate to the types of experiences Keion is writing about. He gives great perspective, encouragement, and advice.
     
At the end of each chapter there are thought provoking reflection questions followed by a prayer.

I highly recommend this book even if you are not currently going through a shift in life.  It will help prepare you for the next inevitable change or challenge that arises. 

I received an Advanced Reader’s Copy of the book from the publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment