Saturday, March 3, 2018

Book Review

God and Donald Trump
by Stephen E. Strang
Frontline 2017

Reviewed by Diane Busch

I am so glad I listened to this audiobook.  If you have had doubts about Donald Trump being president, whether you voted for him or not, please read this book.    If you have questions about his character and why did Christians get behind him and support him in the 2016 Presidential election, please read this book.  I was enlightened, informed, and impressed.  There was so much about this man, that I did not know.  I was reassured to find out that whether he is a born again Christian himself or not, he is open to wise godly counsel from others and he has a strong stance on supporting Christians in America and their constitutional rights.  My doubts and concerns were addressed and my questions answered.  I came away with peace and acceptance in my heart.  I have been assured that God can use Donald Trump in "such a time as this".

No comments:

Post a Comment