Friday, January 11, 2013

The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery That Holds the Secret of America's Future

Audiobook CD, Unabridged



Frontline, 2012

Reviewed by Diane Busch

The content of this book was very good.  I think the message was fascinating and should be broadcast for everyone to hear.  The prophecies, although couched in fiction, could be things the Lord is trying to tell America today.  But, as a fan of books by Joel Rosenberg and Dan Brown, etc. I thought it was lacking in style, depth, and adventure.  I didn't like the narrative way it was written, but I did find out at the end of the book why it was written that way.  For me it just wasn't a "riveting" story that I couldn't put down.  Still, I recommend that everyone read it to discover how the prophecies play out and how history repeats itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment