Sunday, November 18, 2012

To Heaven and Back : A Doctor's Extraordinary Account of Her Death, Heaven, Angels, and Life Again
by Mary C. Neal
WaterBrook Press 2012

Reviewed by Diane Busch

I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this book.  I had set out to read the book merely to be informed of its content since it was on the best-seller list.  I was skeptical about reading another book about a "near death experience".  But I found the author to be genuinely encouraging and insightful.  She tells her story with honesty and truth--no gimmicks here.  Due to her knowledge as a doctor, she adds many medical details that help you understand the situation better.  She shares scripture where applicable.  As a believer in Jesus, she leaves you looking forward to a future in heaven with Him.

1 comment: