David C. Cook, May 2009
Former family ministry director Reggie Joiner looks at what would happen if the church and families both decided that they could no longer do business as usual, but instead combined their efforts and began to work off the same page for the sake of the kids. Written to support the Orange Conference and Tour, Think Orange shows church leaders how to make radical changes so they can:
- engage parents in an integrated strategy;
- synchronize the home and church around a clear message;
- recruit mentors to become partners with the family;
- provoke parents and kids to fight for their relationship with each other; and
- mobilize the next generation to be the church.