Seventh Day Slumber
Bec Records, March 2009
Seventh Day Slumber follows a string of successful studio albums with a sincere worship offering, blending their edgy hard rock style with a solid set of Christian classics and cherished songs of worship. Take Everything includes "Lead Me To the Cross," "How Great is Our God," "I Can Only Imagine," and nine more.
Intentional Walk: More devotions for baseball fans
Judson Press, March 2009
From the author of Judson Press's best-selling Steal Away: Devotions for Baseball Fans comes another volume of inspiration for fans of America's favorite pastime. Features stories about the Branch Rickey, Curt Schilling, Frank Pastore, Ted Williams, Rube Waddell, and Ty Cobb, and draws spiritual insight from these modern parables. The book is divided into four sections: Getting to First, Sliding into Second, Rounding Third, and Heading for Home. Each chapter begins with a Scripture, includes a sidebar quote from a baseball player or coach, and concludes with a daily application for the reader's own "Intentional Walk."
Inside the Revolution
Tyndale, March 2009
Inside the Revolution takes you inside the winner-take-all battle for the hearts, minds, and souls of the people of the Middle East. It includes never-before-seen profiles of the Radicals, the Reformers and the Revivalists. It explains the implications of each movement and the importance of each leader–not only through the lenses of politics and economics but through the third lens of Scripture as well. Today, wars and revolutions define the modern Middle East, and many believe the worst is yet to come.
- How real and serious is the threat of Radical Islam to American national security eight years after 9/11?
- Are there any Muslim leaders who oppose the violence of the Radicals—and is there any hope that such leaders will come to power in key countries in the Middle East?
- What is God doing in the Middle East—and is there any hope that Muslims will find faith in Jesus Christ?
- How can we as Christians help strengthen our brothers and sisters who love Jesus in the Muslim world, and how can we reach out to Muslims here at home?
Misja, Michael and Misja, Chuck
NavPress, March 2009
Is your marriage failing to meet your "happily ever after" expectations? Is your spouse unresponsive to you, refusing to change? Offering hope and a unique perspective, the Misja brothers---both Christian psychologists---explain that God's standard for your marriage is primarily faithfulness, not happiness. Learn how to maintain meaning, purpose, godliness, endurance, and optimism for your not-so-perfect relationship. 160 pages, softcover from NavPress.
The Power of a Praying Church
Harvest House Publishers, March 2009
Believers are promised God’s powerful presence when they gather with others in prayer. Now bestselling authors Stormie Omartian (more than 10 million books sold) and her longtime pastor, Jack Hayford, look at the life–changing benefits and world–changing effects that result from praying with others. Readers will see how they can
- strengthen their personal prayer times with God
- experience the joy of finding a prayer partner
- change their lives by becoming part of a dynamic prayer group
- uncover the far–reaching power of a praying church
- discover how in the world they can make a difference
As they boldly enter into close fellowship with other believers to effect change in the world, they will touch lives and needs with the power of the Father in heaven.
Zondervan, March 2009
Two unknown producers struggle to fulfill their dreams to change lives through the power of film. With millions of investors’ dollars on the line, everything starts to fall apart and they realize they may be in over their heads. Is it possible to beat the odds and make a movie unlike anything ever done before? Or, will they lose everything in the process?