- Sign up at the checkout desk to add your name to our library database for easy computer checkout.
- You may keep items for two weeks.
- Items may be renewed over the phone or in person for an additional two weeks.
- Library fines accrue at 5 cents per week for books; 25 cents per week for CDs and audiobooks; 50 cents per week for DVDs.
- If the item you want is checked out, we'll be happy to reserve it for you and call when it's available.
- Return library materials to the checkout desk, the library return slot located in the welcome center, or the library return bin in the west hallway.
Items Available in the Library:
- Nonfiction books
- Fiction books
- Audio Books (on cassette and CD)
- DVDs and Videos
- Bible Study Resources
- Multimedia Curriculum (including Noomas)
- Reference Materials
- Sermons on CD and Cassette
- Young Adult Department
- Juvenile Department
- Children's Department
Donations of materials to the library are willingly accepted, without commitment, and are subjected to high standards of quality. Materials should be current, in excellent condition and have good moral content.
Our library is growing, and you can help! Leaf-a-Legacy is a special plan for purchasing books and other materials to donate to RiverTree Library in honor of someone special, in celebration of a special occasion, in memory of a loved one, or just to make a great resource available to others.
How It Works:
Visit the Leaf-a-Legacy tree in the RiverTree Library. Each leaf on the tree has the title, author and cost of a book that is on our library wish list. Pluck a leaf from the tree for the book title you would like to donate and take it to a library check-out desk. You may also review our printed wish list to choose an item to donate to the library.
Three Ways To Donate:
- Make a donation to the library for the amount listed for the book you would like to donate.
- Purchase the book from the RiverTree Bookstore and bring it to a library check-out desk.
- Purchase the book or item elsewhere and bring it to a library check-out desk.
When the book you have donated has been processed, you will receive a phone call and be given the opportunity to be the first person to check out the book from the library.